Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Introducing the Trent Food Service Review Committee




Greetings!

My name is Phil Grills and I am a fourth year student here at Trent University. I am currently majoring in Psychology and Anthropology, and will be graduating this Spring.

My role on the Food Services Planning Committee is to represent all students in residence using the flex program. I am currently the President of Otonabee College so it is my duty to represent the student body in any way that I can. To the table, I bring the concerns and ideas that many students in residence, and those who have transitioned out of residence, have in regards to the food services here at Trent.

What I hope to see come from this committee is a healthy, affordable and accommodating food program to which students are happy to support. Student mental and physical health is very important to me and I believe that by incorporating a food program that encourages and provides healthy meals. After all, a healthy student is a happy student!

I can't say that I have a favourite food but I do enjoy a night out with friends to enjoy some sushi, or Italian. Nothing beats a good old traditional Italian pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment