Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Introducing the Trent Food Service Review Committee


Each week a new member of the committee will introduce themselves in their own words.  This is the first introduction of eight.





Hello, my name is Tessa Nasca and I am the Vice President Student Issues of the Trent Central Student Association.

I am on the Food Services Planning Committee representing student voice in the food services planning process.

I am a total foodie at heart, and I am passionate about creating food services at Trent that meet the needs of our students. Ideally, I would love to see an affordable, accessible, sustainable, and delicious food at Trent, and I am excited to be a part of making this possible. Throughout last year and this past semester, I have been talking to students and figuring out what we need in our food system, and now is the time to bring these recommendations to light. This is our chance to build a system that will benefit Trent students for many years to come.

Oh! One more thing... my favourite food... Its a tossup between sushi and quinoa with homemade cacao sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment