Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Introducing the Trent Food Service Review Committee

Each week a new member of the committee will introduce themselves in their own words.  This is the second introduction of eight.



My name is Laura Storey and I am on the committee as the Director, Housing.

Residence students fund and are significant users of the cafeterias and so I want to represent their interests. As well, I want to represent the interests of a sustainable food service program for Trent. As an alumnus of Trent University, I have had the distinct pleasure of seeing Trent change over the last 13 years and I am eager to be part of the consultation and review for changes to food service on our campus.

My favourite foods are sushi and homemade potato leek soup.

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see the Seasoned Spoon and other downtown hotspots be added as a meal plan option for flex dollars. If other university campuses can offer meal plans that include flex dollars with off-campus restaurant locations, why can't Trent?

    ReplyDelete