Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Introducing the Trent Food Service Review Committee

Each week a new member of the committee will introduce themselves in their own words.  This is the seventh introduction of eight.



My name is Ashley Robinson, I am a fourth year Honours Arts student majoring in Business Administration and French Studies.  

I am the Prime Minister on Lady Eaton College Cabinet and I am a part of this committee in order to express the student voice and make sure that students have a say in what they want to see in their food service, on and off campus. 

I think it is important that students have access to a balanced, healthy lifestyle in University, especially in their first year if they are living on rez and relying on a meal plan.  I am excited to see change come from this committee, in particular more affordable meal plans and a meal plan that could potentially include food providers off-campus. 

Finally, my favourite food would have to be a toss-up between a nice steak, eggs benedict and anything with pesto!

No comments:

Post a Comment